Bator Therapy/Support Group...ANYONE!!

I look forward to peeking in each others bators. We are looking at a few properties but our favorite is South of Opp. The only down side is a long commute for hubby back and forth to Fort Rucker.

I have a friend whos husband works at Ft. Rucker and he drives back and forth every day too.
smile.png

This will be our final move. We will be retiring soon. After 24 years of moving it will be nice to have a forever home. I can't wait to get started.

Well you should like it down here. People are really eat up with that good ol southern hospitality
big_smile.png
There is lots of good country side out here. Plenty of rivers and lakes. The beach is just an 1 1/2 hours away. And most everyone that lives down here has chickens and horses. Plenty of woods and open trails to wander around in for miles and miles and miles. You should like it. No big city, you would have to go up to B'ham or Montgomery (Montgomery is smaller than B'ham though) but that is just a few hrs away. Hope you enjoy your retirement here
smile.png

Yeah we love it down there, and miss being so close to the beach. Last time there late 90's we lived in Enterprise. Not sure if we will get horses again. Just looking forward to getting away from the rat race and no more KS winters.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom