Bay Area BYCers!

We missed you yesterday Shannon - the party was lots of fun!  I took a day off from my diet and pigged out!!!  I hope that your shower was fun, and that whatever you did for your birthday was fun as well.  Happy birthday!

Oh - guess who won the coupon for your eggs in the raffle?  :weee

You look Awsome! It was great chatting with you. :)

I loved yesterday! I had so much fun! Thanks to Cheryl for opening up her ranch.
I can't wait to do this again. :)
It was so much fun talking to chicken peeps :)

We missed you yesterday Shannon - the party was lots of fun! I took a day off from my diet and pigged out!!! I hope that your shower was fun, and that whatever you did for your birthday was fun as well. Happy birthday!

Oh - guess who won the coupon for your eggs in the raffle?
wee.gif

Oh thank you :) and congrats! When do you want to pick up the eggs or do you want them shipped? I am going to Cheryls today but not sure if I can get the BLRWs in time.

You look Awsome! It was great chatting with you.
smile.png

I loved yesterday! I had so much fun! Thanks to Cheryl for opening up her ranch.
I can't wait to do this again.
smile.png

It was so much fun talking to chicken peeps
smile.png
Oh thank you - where is the little blushing smiley when I need it?

The two bantam polish pullets that I got from you are just so darling. I have them in their own little cage while I prepare their pen - they are going to get a whole eglu all to themselves while they grow up a bit more. I'll send pics once I have them set up this weekend!

I agree - it was so much fun talking to chicken peeps. What a great group of people!

I learn so much everytime we have one of these little get togethers. I went home with a little bit of a sunburn and a big smile on my face.

Ok so I have the following that I am asking $10 each. All pullets and all around 3-4.5 months old. As far as their quality I have no idea as they were sold in hatching eggs to me and did not hatch what I was expecting nor what I purchased.

2x bantam buff brahmas pullets. (or possible male and female but no crowing yet and I am not familiar with these guys)

One barred rock pullet

Last edited:
Oh thank you - where is the little blushing smiley when I need it? 

The two bantam polish pullets that I got from you are just so darling.  I have them in their own little cage while I prepare their pen - they are going to get a whole eglu all to themselves while they grow up a bit more.  I'll send pics once I have them set up this weekend! 

I agree - it was so much fun talking to chicken peeps.  What a great group of people! 

I learn so much everytime we have one of these little get togethers.  I went home with a little bit of a sunburn and a big smile on my face. 

What lucky little peeps!

Back
Top Bottom