Bay Area BYCers!

Hi now I have 8 chickens one brahama one Australorp one Orpington two RIR one silkie and two amricanas they are all hens but one of the amricanas we can't have any rosters in are area so well have to give him away he was born April 18 he has a big mustache black and white vary sweet I will be happy to give him to anybody in the bay area that will never eat him or abuse him it would nice to see him a few times in his new home to make sheer he is happy and safe let me know if any body's interested and I will post a picture

I use one that has no fan the whole time. They hatch in the Sportsman, but the fan is so strong in there, that I get a lot of dried out zipped chicks.
Maybe I should do fan on during incubation and then turn it off when I turn off the egg turner 3 days before?

Last edited by a moderator:
Please post items for sale in the appropriate BST section. Thanks

~~Staff

Do not edit over Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Guys!

I'm trying to get King Brand food into Rodies in Clayton (a small farm/feed store.) Clayton is by Walnut Creek/Concord. If you live close and would like to see this brand carried, please call Rodies and request it!! I talked to the Kings Brand feed guy yesterday (Hal) and he's going to try to contact them next week to try to get his product to be sold there. If you call and request it, we have a better chance! Here's the info: Rodies Feed & Country Store: 8863 Marsh Creek Rd, Clayton, CA 94517 - (925) 672-4600.

Let's get this done chicken fam!

- Megan

Maybe I should do fan on during incubation and then turn it off when I turn off the egg turner 3 days before?

They are beautiful!!! I love the contrast of the colors!
Meg, just try and keep the humidity up in there. They hatch pretty well here no matter what incubator I have them in, but they do like some humidity. The only thing I have found out that will REALLY fry them is carrying them around on a motorcycle and not letting the air cells reattach, lol. ( that was a freaked out customer, not me!)

Sussex eggs are going into the incubator today!
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom