Bay Area BYCers!

Hi Everyone--
frow.gif

I love our Feed Stores in Santa Cruz county-- but I'll be in San Jose over the weekend
and we all know how fun it is to check out other feed stores... oh wait... what?
You mean it's just me that likes to tour Feed stores?!
ep.gif
Shocking!

Anyhow-- What are your favorite feed stores in the Santa Clara county area?
It's fun to see their animal set ups, and maybe get chicks... you know, like souvenirs.
jumpy.gif

Chickens... it's an addiction- but I'm ok with it.
wink.png

Thanks in advance!

Good Morning,

My little Ameracuana hen is broody, and I would like to give her some eggs to brood and hatch. I am interested in Ameracuana eggs. If you have any fertile Ameracuana eggs for sale, would you please PM. me.
I live in Sonoma county and am hoping to find eggs within reasonable driving distance.

Thank you,
Lual

Hi Everyone--
frow.gif

I love our Feed Stores in Santa Cruz county-- but I'll be in San Jose over the weekend
and we all know how fun it is to check out other feed stores... oh wait... what?
You mean it's just me that likes to tour Feed stores?!
ep.gif
Shocking!

Anyhow-- What are your favorite feed stores in the Santa Clara county area?
It's fun to see their animal set ups, and maybe get chicks... you know, like souvenirs.
jumpy.gif

Chickens... it's an addiction- but I'm ok with it.
wink.png

Thanks in advance!
Mountain Feed and Supply - for the win all the way!!! They are so nice and have such incredible inventory. Scotts Valley Feed is also good for quick trips.

So, just as we were considering adding a few young pullets or older chicks to our backyard flock (of just two), our 7 month old SLW went broody AGAIN! I'm thinking maybe we should let her try to raise a few chicks herself instead. Anyone in the East Bay have a few fertile eggs you are willing to part with? I think just 3 or 4 would do. Although we are partial to Wyandottes, at this point I'm not too picky, as long as they are fairly good layers. Please PM me if your are out my way...

Back
Top Bottom