Bay Area BYCers!

Hey everyone! I am up in Berkeley and looking to rehome my three buff orpingtons because unfortunately I am going to be moving out of the state.

They were all raised together and are 10 months old. They are in excellent health and great egg layers if you like fresh eggs! They usually spend half of the day in the coop, and half of the day free ranging so they're used to both the indoors and outdoors.

Also I noticed a few people from Palo Alto are around which is cool! I went to Terman (now Fletcher) Middle School and Gunn. I visit family in Palo Alto often so if anyone in Palo Alto would like to rehome my chickens, by all means message me!
Your gals are so beautiful! Are they still in need of a new home?

Please help us find our pet king quail!
Last seen 11/27, near intersection of Everett Avenue and Webster (PALO ALTO)
Contact (650) 395-7805 if found or spotted

REWARD!

(If anyone has any advice for finding lost birds, please send it in. Kiwi is a beloved part of the family. And my apologies if this is the wrong place to post about a lost pet, just trying to spread the message out)

Attachments

• IMG-5214.jpg
    IMG-5214.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 3
Hi all! Joining in from San Jose :) I got my coop and 2 hens right before winter from someone who was moving to Texas and now I'm looking to expand my knowledge and my flock! Does anyone have a place where they like to get pullets from? My partner doesn't want the fuss of chicks.

Back
Top Bottom