Bay Area BYCers!

Quote:
I'm happy for you! I'm craving baby chicks!

These could be yours! I don't plan on keeping any of the chicks that hatch, this incubation was to test fertility only.

Ok, if you are not planning to keep them, then please keep me posted. I have some other breeds that are at the top of my wish list, but I am not sure if I will be able to find them!

Yea so my polish...not the brightest bulb in the box...probably the sweetest but def. not the brightest she managed to get herself locked out of the coop *my dads fault not mine* She managed to stand in the pouring rain and got soaked luckily only her top feathers got wet but still poor thing brought her in and used the hair dryer which apparently she likes she just slept while I dried her.

Quote:
That is such a cute mental picture!
love.gif
Poor little thing. That goes right along with what I've heard about polish. They are sooo freakin' adorable though!
Wolftracks and Cheryl, what day did you both set your eggs? I know Kim is at lockdown. When are they due?

Last edited:
Quote:
Hi there. I'm from P-town, too! It is also the arm-wrestling capitol of the world
lol.png

I always wanted chickens when I was growing up, and now that I've moved to Oakland, I have a flock of 20. Go figure.

Quote:
That is such a cute mental picture!
love.gif
Poor little thing. That goes right along with what I've heard about polish. They are sooo freakin' adorable though!
Wolftracks and Cheryl, what day did you both set your eggs? I know Kim is at lockdown. When are they due?

Which eggs, I have many
hide.gif

Quote:
Not I! Not into GF, disappointed with past purchases

In my BROODER
11 wheaten marans
1 blue wheaten marans
3 icelandics
10 welsummers
10 splash marans
1 silver pencil plymouth rock - so far!

In my BATOR
7 MY OWN silver penciled rocks
15 Wheaten/blue wheaten ameraucanas
14 Salmon Faverolles
12 Ebay silver penciled plymouth rocks
11 mottled javas
3 barred ameraucanas

If anyone is interested in these breeds (with the exception of the wheaten marans & silver penciled plymouth rocks) LET ME KNOW

Cheryl i just purchased some Salmon Faverolles eggs from Melissa at pasofinofarm. Will you be parting with any of your SF in the BATOR. Who did you them from?
I am going to breed these to show and i want a couple of different quality lines to start with.

Norm in N.CA
caf.gif

Quote:
Not I! Not into GF, disappointed with past purchases

In my BROODER
11 wheaten marans
1 blue wheaten marans
3 icelandics
10 welsummers
10 splash marans
1 silver pencil plymouth rock - so far!

In my BATOR
7 MY OWN silver penciled rocks
15 Wheaten/blue wheaten ameraucanas
14 Salmon Faverolles
12 Ebay silver penciled plymouth rocks
11 mottled javas
3 barred ameraucanas

If anyone is interested in these breeds (with the exception of the wheaten marans & silver penciled plymouth rocks) LET ME KNOW

Cheryl i just purchased some Salmon Faverolles eggs from Melissa at pasofinofarm. Will you be parting with any of your SF in the BATOR. Who did you them from?
I am going to breed these to show and i want a couple of different quality lines to start with.

Norm in N.CA
caf.gif

Yes I will be parting with some and I also got them from Melissa

Quote:

Norm in N.CA
caf.gif

Yes I will be parting with some and I also got them from Melissa

Dang!

Back
Top Bottom