Bay Area BYCers!

Quote:
No, but I will admit that I showed up to work on a day I wasn't scheduled at all!!!
he.gif
I was in college at the time and was out a little toooooo late the night before. I don't think I've ever told anyone that!!!
lau.gif
Hope you have a great day!!!!

I have a 4mo old splash silkie cockerel I'm trying to find a new home for. He isn't show quality. But would make a great pet. I am asking $15 for him. If interested please contact me. I am located in the south bay (Morgan Hill/Gilroy area). No deliveries, you must pick up. Please don't PM me on this board as I don't check my pm's to often. Your better off emailing me as I check that on a regular basis.

IMG_2779.jpg

Quote:
I have an EE cockerel that could be his twin brother! And he is just the sweetest little guy, jumps up onto our shoulders and rests himself (he likes DH's shoulders better--mine are a little narrow & hard to balance on LOL). We named him ... Gregory "Peck".

Quote:
Nope! That's what I just spent the past 4 hours doing.
That and watching babies hatch!
love.gif

WOE3.jpg

The baby is either a Blue Wheaten or a Wheaten Olive Egger from my own breeding, BW Ameraucana X Wheaten Marans.

I'm so excited that one actually hatched.
big_smile.png
There are two more eggs in the bator that hopefully will also hatch.

Last edited:
Quote:
Never did that......lol I did like getting to work early though.....hahaha

Walt

Well now that I'm up I'll get to work at home or awhile, I'm sure the fat chickens need something...
roll.png

How ya doing Walt?

Doing great Jeremy. I'm having the cataract fixed in the other eye Tuesday, so that when I judge I can actually see the correct color.....hahaha

I had no idea how yellow those made things. I can now also see the gauges in the race car and don't have to rely entirely on the alarms to know when things are not right. I didn't know how much the cataracts were affecting me until I had the left eye done a month ago. Now if I wasn't so darn old everything would be perfect. hahaha.

Walt

Quote:
Well now that I'm up I'll get to work at home or awhile, I'm sure the fat chickens need something...
roll.png

How ya doing Walt?

Doing great Jeremy. I'm having the cataract fixed in the other eye Tuesday, so that when I judge I can actually see the correct color.....hahaha

I had no idea how yellow those made things. I can now also see the gauges in the race car and don't have to rely entirely on the alarms to know when things are not right. I didn't know how much the cataracts were affecting me until I had the left eye done a month ago. Now if I wasn't so darn old everything would be perfect. hahaha.

Walt

Join the crowd!! But old is only in your mind and your joints!
smile.png

Quote:

Walt

Join the crowd!! But old is only in your mind and your joints!
smile.png

Definetely in the joints.............. My new pen covers were delivered & set up yesterday. I now have a new covered area to arrange that is 18' by 42'. So I was in & out & up & down a good part of the day & am surely paying for it now......LOL

So far I have 3 beautiful pure English Orpington babies now in the brooder. A monster fatty Splash baby and 2 still-kinda-wet Blues.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom