Bay Area BYCers!

Congratulations on the wedding
woot.gif

If I send a PM will I get a deal compared to the website?

Ron

Why thank you! Sure contact me to discuss :)

Hey Shannon - when you get back from your honeymoon I need a website for my breeds! Oh - and who had "June" in the poll from Stockton for when I would get the Hamburgs?
celebrate.gif

So who wants some roosters?

3 out of 3 splash Marans hatched from Dawns Lil Joe are boys - lol I was thinking I MIGHT have one girl one until Dawn dashed my hopes last night after seeing their pictures. So tonight Mama decided she was done with the crate she had been brooding them in and cooped up with the rest of the main flock.....well I had a chance for close inspection as I removed 6 week old chick one by one from the crate to the coop.....Much to mom's dismay I think she was secretly glad they hadn't followed her :p I have 3 Splash Marans boys, 1 Olive egger girl (who I thought had a straight comb, but upon closer inspection has a very tiny pea comb) which turned out to be a glaring hint that the other OE is in fact a boy!

Here are their pictures cause they are still cute even thought hey are boys :p

After looking at the pictures i must have been wearing rose colored glasses thinking this was a girl.....

All the pressure on this poor girl for the pretty olive egg now that i see she has a pea comb :)

SO - back to my original question haha who wants a boy????????

So who wants some roosters?

3 out of 3 splash Marans hatched from Dawns Lil Joe are boys - lol I was thinking I MIGHT have one girl one until Dawn dashed my hopes last night after seeing their pictures. So tonight Mama decided she was done with the crate she had been brooding them in and cooped up with the rest of the main flock.....well I had a chance for close inspection as I removed 6 week old chick one by one from the crate to the coop.....Much to mom's dismay I think she was secretly glad they hadn't followed her :p I have 3 Splash Marans boys, 1 Olive egger girl (who I thought had a straight comb, but upon closer inspection has a very tiny pea comb) which turned out to be a glaring hint that the other OE is in fact a boy!

Here are their pictures cause they are still cute even thought hey are boys :p

After looking at the pictures i must have been wearing rose colored glasses thinking this was a girl.....

All the pressure on this poor girl for the pretty olive egg now that i see she has a pea comb :)

SO - back to my original question haha who wants a boy????????

Oh Maureen Can I please please please have them, I just don't have enough...because as you saw today I think I only have 12 or so juvenile roosters LOL
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom