Bay Area BYCers!

I wish there was a Like button for posts.
lol.png

Hi All,

Does anyone know anything about the Sept 15 Chicken Festival in Fair Oaks, CA (near Sacramento) ???

Is it basically like a street faire w/ chicken themed items?

This is its 5th year, and I've never been to one ...

Thnx

p.s. The Poultry Husbandry class at Santa Rosa JC is very good
D.gif

I'm taking a break from hatching for 6 months....or at least that's the plan (I need to slow down and concentrate of improving my health)

I'm looking for trustworthy, honest hatchers/breeders that would be interested in hatching and raising some of the birds I breed. There will be an agreement to split the birds once they can be determined for quality.

Is anyone interested or know of someone that would like to partner in this way?

I'm looking for experienced hatchers, people that are passionate about improving the breeds I have and have a strong sense of integrity.

And of course love having FUN!

Still trying to find the perfect BLRW roo to add to my flock. Anyone out there with a Roo to rehome? If you have a BLRW roo which meets breed standards please contact me :)

Hi everyone

I have some
Easter egger and olive eggers x icelandic's I hatched Saturday
Some are crested... They are free to anyone that would like them

Would like them rehomed this weekend as I have some White Empordanesa on there way and I need the space.
Super cute chicks
My Icelandic rooster is Very Nice as so are my olive eggers and easter eggers I bred him with.

How many of us are headed to the Heirloom Expo in Santa Rosa next week? Karen, Denny, Monet and I are renting a cabin at the KOA in Petaluma for Tues night. We could rent a larger cabin that could sleep another 1 or 2 people if anyone is interested in joining us. It will probably end up costing $40-$45 per person. We are meeting Sandy at 11 AM on Tuesday in the poultry building. We want to make sure that we don't miss Walt's judging!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom