Bay Area BYCers!

We have been so busy lately I have not posted to this group in a while. We have some SPPR chicks available and some Araucana juveniles. Please PM if you are interested.

I have some gorgeous choc orps (green fire and Mark sacre lines). They are nearly feathered out and ready to go shortly. Vaccinated for mareks. I'll be selling trios $100 and hens for $35. I don't plan on breeding, just will keep a couple of hens and get the rest into good homes. Please pm me. If interested!

Hi I am in the South Bay! Fremont area.

Yes Scott's Valley Feed is a good place for chicken needs. Everyone I have spoken to by phone or in person are knowledgeable about chickens. Going there this weekend for more feed and mealworms! I have 40 chicks now...black/white silkies, buff orpingtons, EEs, light brahmas, silver laced wyandottes, golden laced wyandottes, and golden sex links. They are 10 days old.

I also hear that Livermore Feed is another food place.

I have some gorgeous choc orps (green fire and Mark sacre lines). They are nearly feathered out and ready to go shortly. Vaccinated for mareks. I'll be selling trios $100 and hens for $35. I don't plan on breeding, just will keep a couple of hens and get the rest into good homes. Please pm me. If interested!

I plan on adding Choc Orp bantams to my breeding line up next Spring Allison! Very tempting! Do you have any pictures of the birds?
*Slowly backs away from computer...*
hide.gif

Hey Jeremy,

Not pics yet - need to figure out how to get those onto this forum. I'm out of town much of next week but will try and get those up in the week following. You are also welcome to come on by - we live pretty close.

These are supposed to be bantams but the eggs were much larger than pullet eggs and these are BIG chicks. I had 100% hatch and no mortality - strong stock IMO.

I'll get pic in the near future but feel free to PM me if you'd like to come by for a look-see.

Allison

Back
Top Bottom