~Bearded Splash Split Lav Silkie Rooster Won RV~ NPIP

reesepoultry

Songster
10 Years
Jul 4, 2009
Bearded Splash Split Lavender Silkie Rooster 2 yrs Old. He won RV at his last show. He produces Lavs, Split Lavs, & Splash When put with the right hens. I have gotten some really nice lav & Lav split pullets from him. I am only selling him due to wanting only lavs in my pen. I am NPIP OH-432. He has Excellent foot feathering. No extra toes or too less. Nice top hat and coloring. Nice blue ear lobes. Nice tight wings. Winning bidder is welcome to pick up. Please email with questions.
Shipping: $55.00

Payments Accepted: Paypal, Money Order, & Google Checkout.

Won RV at last show.

Please excuse the dirty feet. He was playing in the muddy run. He will be bathed and free of any bugs before shipping. Please excuse the Poo he decided to walk in it .

RVSplashSplitLavRoo2.jpg

RVSplashSplitLavRoo3.jpg

RVSplashSplitLavRoo4.jpg

RVSplashSplitLavRoo6.jpg

RVSplashSplitLavRoo7.jpg

RVSplashSplitLavRoo8.jpg

RVSplashSplitLavRoo10.jpg

RVSplashSplitLavRoo1.jpg

RVSplashSplitLavRoo11.jpg

GEDC4956.jpg

GEDC4954.jpg

GEDC4948.jpg

Here are some pics of some of his offspring:

001.jpg

003.jpg

GEDC4995.jpg

LavChicks.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Yes, love his coloring. He is so pretty. If I didn't sell all of my Splash I wouldn't be selling him. He is gonna make a great addition to someones flock.

Quote:
Thanks Vanessa, I hate to sell him. But I am only breeding 2 differant colors now and SG's. I needed to cut back.
smile.png

I think everyone is cutting back :-/ Gas prices go up, corn prices go up, chicken hobby becomes more and more expensive :-/

Quote:
Thanks Vanessa, I hate to sell him. But I am only breeding 2 differant colors now and SG's. I needed to cut back.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom