1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

~Bearded Splash Split Lav Silkie Rooster Won RV~ NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by reesepoultry, May 11, 2011.

1. reesepoultry

reesepoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2009
    Bearded Splash Split Lavender Silkie Rooster 2 yrs Old. He won RV at his last show. He produces Lavs, Split Lavs, & Splash When put with the right hens. I have gotten some really nice lav & Lav split pullets from him. I am only selling him due to wanting only lavs in my pen. I am NPIP OH-432. He has Excellent foot feathering. No extra toes or too less. Nice top hat and coloring. Nice blue ear lobes. Nice tight wings. Winning bidder is welcome to pick up. Please email with questions.
    Shipping: $55.00

Payments Accepted: Paypal, Money Order, & Google Checkout.

Won RV at last show.

Please excuse the dirty feet. He was playing in the muddy run. He will be bathed and free of any bugs before shipping. Please excuse the Poo he decided to walk in it .

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here are some pics of some of his offspring:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 12, 2011
  2. Ukmumbrood3

Ukmumbrood3 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 28, 2011
    White plains, Md
    Very nice michelle! As always another super nice bird from your farm [​IMG] I shall be watching! [​IMG]

3. reesepoultry

Jul 4, 2009
    Thank u. He is super nice. [​IMG] Gentle with the ladies too.

4. aarronh

aarronh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2010
    Meadville, PA
    I like how his light coloring is accented by dark tips on his feathers [​IMG]

5. Vanessabuffsnsilkies

Vanessabuffsnsilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2009
    NE Ohio
    I love him, he's even prettier in person...

6. reesepoultry

Jul 4, 2009
    Quote:Yes, love his coloring. He is so pretty. If I didn't sell all of my Splash I wouldn't be selling him. He is gonna make a great addition to someones flock.

7. reesepoultry

Jul 4, 2009
    Quote:Thanks Vanessa, I hate to sell him. But I am only breeding 2 differant colors now and SG's. I needed to cut back. [​IMG]

8. aarronh

aarronh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2010
    Meadville, PA
    I think everyone is cutting back :-/ Gas prices go up, corn prices go up, chicken hobby becomes more and more expensive :-/

Quote:Thanks Vanessa, I hate to sell him. But I am only breeding 2 differant colors now and SG's. I needed to cut back. [​IMG]

9. reesepoultry

Jul 4, 2009
    Here are some pics of some of his offspring:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by