Beatiful Siamese Stray..Wish me luck...caught him!

He is a blue point! Beautiful. Looks like my now deceased cat, KatieKat........
DSCF0275.jpg

So sorry about your kitty Ewesheep. KatieKat was beautiful.
Looking at the other kitties here, he does look like a blue seal, or point. I don't know much about the siamese, all my cats are mutts!
Still trying to get a better pic to show what he really looks like. He looks more brown in the last pic, but is greyish.
He is still separated form my other cats. Looks healthy, but I'm not going to take any chances until I get him checked out.
Gristar, if I can't find his owner, I wish you were closer so you could take him.

Last edited:
Oh, you’re so lucky, how adorable! I found my cat when she was really young as well, it was so cute, she totally trusted my wife right from the beginning even though she took a little longer getting used to me being around. Now she likes me just as much though. She was really tiny when we found her, and she’s a tigercat, we called her Minney just like Minney Mouse
big_smile.png

From what I can see in the pictures, he got BLUE in it. Many breeders will cross a blue point to a seal point to get some beautiful dark colored seal points and blue points. Seal points are BROWN, no blue tint to it.

For chocolate points, the body would be white or off white in color and chocolate colored points, no black at all or any seal color on body.

I've had Siamese cats for MANY years, thanks to my mother who also had Siamese cats herself.

What a beauty all of them, but that blue point is something else too! I get angry at how many people don't care about cats. Here in Maine- where I live, we take in the stray/ferel cats, have them fixed, rabies shots and then let them loose. May sound cruel letting them loose again, but some of these guys just want to travel, enough food around the farms. Its sad either way.

The kitty that you see in the picture... a lady sent me a email one day that she didn't want her cat anymore. Sent a pic. I cried at this as she was 1 year old, anti social, bad manners and the list went on.
Well, our now 11 yr old had a jail break, heart broken, crying (I'm such a idiot!) posted signs everywhere. Well, due to the email as the lady was going to put her down, I called, DH and I went over. The woman sat there while Fancy trotted out, laid at my feet, couldn't wait to be picked up and as DH put her in the carrier, the woman said "she wont go in there", as she went in, turned around and laid down!!!! Needless to say, it took her 24 hours to come out from hiding and she is on me like glue. Nothing that her previous owner told us was remotely true as for us.
She loves everyone that comes in.
One other thing that I found was unique, the one of the boys in this womans family was born with birth defects of no arms from just above the elbows. When I began playing with Fancy, she would attack my arm outside the blanket! Never my hand. I move my hand outside the blanket and she would attack my hand, never digging, just gentle. She could tell the difference and play accordingly with us.
Interesting how much critters know, beyond what we can imagine, between resiliance and general acceptance.
Atleast she is happy here, as you can tell by the foot and cat...I was waiting for the coffee maker to get done, and she was giving me sugar shock by being cute.
Thank you all for adopting kitties or atleast being responsible.

He's deffinatly not a purebred siamese but he's deffinatly got siamese in him.....OR he's a hima mix or a ragdoll mix...as himas and ragdolls come in pointed as well.
smile.png

I have a siamese mix that looks almost nothing like a siamese but here she is:

IMG_3965.jpg

Spook, I am the same way I have raised kittens and cats most of my life. Don't ever feel like an idiot for caring. Cats are very smart. They know when it is right. Feel fortunate for having this gift.
Like you, I participate and am an advocate for TNR, Trap Neuter Return. It is not cruel. I provide shelter, heated beds in the winter, and food to feral cats that resulted in human ignorance at one time or another. I put food out for a stray I saw. I ended up taking 17 cats in to get fixed, and vaccinated. They were feral. I took many litters from the mothers, bottle fed from a day old, to capturing and taming existing kittens. Found many awesome homes. In 4 years, my colony is down to 2 original cats. They get hit by cars, or meet some other fate. Have been able to tame a few, 3 are in my home now. Very loving, no urge to go back outside, do not accept being picked up, but are lap cats.
It breaks my heart every time one never returns, but I tell myself I gave them a better life, and there are no new kittens having kittens.
I am considered the cat lady in my neighborhood, not crazy yet...
big_smile.png

Still trying to get people to do TNR for a large colony a few blocks from me. Everyone there wants a solution, but rather complain about it then partake...still working on it.
he.gif

I continue to get sick kittens brought to me from that colony ever so often.
:thun
You have a very happy kitty. Thank YOU for doing TNR.
clap.gif

Last edited:
I don't know if he is pure Siamese, but if he is he is definitely a blue point. Seal points are a dark chocolate, chocolate points are usually lighter but can look very similar (the way to tell is to look at their paw pads, seal points will be dark brown, chocolate points will be pink.) Blue points are a bluish grey, if he is a pure Siamese, he is older because as they age, their bodies start to darken. It happens because the rest of the body is not getting as much circulation. The dark points of a Siamese are the coolest parts of the body.
Here are my chocolate points to give you an example. They look darker than they really are because of the lighting.
Jasmine and Issabella
IMG_1075.jpg

IMG_1064.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom