Because I'm a nerd

JetBlack

Songster
9 Years
Apr 19, 2010
Coeur d'Alene, ID
I bought one of the blue lasers they use to blast the mosquitoes. It's a 1 watt laser. Ridiculously powerful. It will light you on fire and burn holes in you.

It comes with a warning:

bigscarylaser.gif

It will seriously blind you instantly. It will burn your house down, from 20 miles away. If you mount it on a gun, you can shoot a bad guy, then cauterize his wounds.

In my evil empire, I will mount them on sharks, to deter sea-borne attackers.

Last edited:
Hobby? No. I need minions! Lackeys!

I have wayyyyyy too many hobbies. If my evil empire is to take over the world, I need more time to do it.

I prefer the particle beam myself, it makes a nice crackling sound as it ionizes the moisture in the air on the way to incinerating the target. Now if only my dino-cloning works out, I'll be able to mount the beam weapons on armored dinos.

no we need to mount the lasers to tiny little innocent looking bantams - and cutsey dogs. People won't notice the lasers till its too late cause they are 'awwing' are the cuteness.
gig.gif

I can not be your minion - I guess I'm your enemy or possibly partner in crime? I am attempting to slowly take over the world as well - I already have a small following of minions
wink.png

When I get my laser, I'm going to write my name on the moon.

Where are all the bad guys, making huge, bombs that get disarmed at the last second? I'm very disappointed in the world's supply of super-villians.
barnie.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom