gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

OMG
BTW I have no idea what your talking about, building tesla coils and whatnot, but I would love to be a fly on your wall!!!
big_smile.png
I will join your minions!

Last edited:
Don't you all know? No matter how impressive your Legions of Terror are, they will be crushed by Boyd and his squirrel army. The only other forces that could stand up to him are:

#1: Chuck Norris
#2: The Mythbusters
#3: Burt Gummer

EDIT

I forgot to mention, when Boyd takes over, I'm going to apply for a job in his Empire.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
OOh me too!
I think i'll be his bartender...
tongue.png

I would rather go for the position of "doomsday device designer." If not that, then "ridiculously powerful weapons designer." Something high up that deals with things going boom. And that pays well.

I think I know who will be in charge of his WMD programs if I don't get the job...

Quote:
OOh me too!
I think i'll be his bartender...
tongue.png

I would rather go for the position of "doomsday device designer." If not that, then "ridiculously powerful weapons designer." Something high up that deals with things going boom. And that pays well.

I think I know who will be in charge of his WMD programs if I don't get the job...

I have an ant A-Bomb. It's the Fresnel lens from an overhead projector. Sort of a magnifying glass, that's flat and is about 15 inches across.

boom

Back
Top Bottom