Because I'm a nerd

Quote:
I would rather go for the position of "doomsday device designer." If not that, then "ridiculously powerful weapons designer." Something high up that deals with things going boom. And that pays well.

I think I know who will be in charge of his WMD programs if I don't get the job...

Oooo, its never a good idea to be the one that designs the the big weapons- the 'Overlord' ALWAYS kills that guy the minute the machine is completed! Thus ensuring the creator can never-

A. Build another one for the enemy, and

B. Never have a sudden change of heart and flip the "secret over-ride" switch that causes the machine to implode and kill the 'Overlord', but allows the Hero to escape just mere seconds before the blast!!!

lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Nope. I'll allow Boyd to watch as I build the machine, then I'll teach HIM how to operate it! I'll then begin designing weapons and armor for his Legions of Terror and his Squirrely Black Ops.
lol.png
*Evil Laugh*

Quote:
Oooo, its never a good idea to be the one that designs the the big weapons- the 'Overlord' ALWAYS kills that guy the minute the machine is completed! Thus ensuring the creator can never-

B. Never have a sudden change of heart and flip the "secret over-ride" switch that causes the machine to implode and kill the 'Overlord', but allows the Hero to escape just mere seconds before the blast!!!

lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Nope. I'll allow Boyd to watch as I build the machine, then I'll teach HIM how to operate it! I'll then begin designing weapons and armor for his Legions of Terror and his Squirrely Black Ops.
lol.png
*Evil Laugh*

Ooh Ooh! Can I be the evil fashon designer? Everyone knows that the best overlords dress their minions in the highest fashon!
big_smile.png

Quote:

lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

lol.png
*Evil Laugh*

We'll call you "Q".

From the website:

Wicked Lasers radically redefines the way we see lasers yet again. Blue diodes was originally invented by the world-renowned genius, Shuji Nakamura over 10 years ago. However, blue direct blue laser diodes have just now become available in the consumer market. Wicked Lasers has created partnerships with the world's leading blue diode manufacturers to create the world's first 445nm direct blue diode portable laser, the Arctic.

The Arctic emits a 445nm cool blue, ultra high power 1W beam which appears up to 4000% brighter than the Sonar's 405nm violet beam. This direct blue laser diode is the result of the evolution of laser technology. Less than one year ago, this laser would have cost thousands of dollars to build. Don't let the Arctic name fool you, this laser possesses the most burning capabilities of any portable laser in existence. That's why it's also the most dangerous laser ever created. In recognizing and mastering the power of direct blue diodes, the Wicked Lasers' Arctic shall become the standard by which all other blue lasers are judged.

The new Arctic makes history with the addition of an electronic SmartSwitch™. The ergonomically positioned SmartSwitch™ makes the laser over 100 times safer to handle and enables 6 long-awaited features.

As an additional safety precaution, each Arctic comes with a removable training lenses and standard lenses. The removable training lenses allows our users to initially start out using the Arctic but at a fraction of its maximum output power. Replace the training lenses with the included standard lenses for maximum power.

Warning: "Extremely dangerous" is an understatement to 1W of laser power. At close range, this Class 4 beam will cause immediate and irreversable retinal damage. Use with extreme caution and use only when wearing proper safety goggles with an O.D. of 3+ is required and 4.4+ for longer exposures. Customers will be required to completely read and agree to our Class 4 Laser Hazard Acknowledgment Form.

(I think that video was filmed in a nerd den, where they mate. Unfortunately for nerds, they only breed once every 30 years or so, so this one was unlikely to be in use, at the time)

Back
Top Bottom