Beekman Boys show

I just found this thread, but I LOVE THAT SHOW. I stumbled upon it back in July and I've been using our awesome DirectTV DVR to record it ever since! I've even taken to stalking their website...and Brent actually answered one of my posts about chickens, which has only encouraged me to continue my stalkerish behavior.
love.gif

Anyways, if I wasn't 1000 miles away, I'd probably make an idiot of myself by camping in their yard or something, but for right now, my obsession with the show has made me think we need a couple goats. And a llama.
smile.png

Ugh! I am so jealous!! Brent never answered my question about if he had Welsummers. That was before I knew they only had Auracanas (think I mis-spelled that...).

Quote:
That's pretty funny!

Matthew, you are in trouble for sure.. the only acceptable names for future plate decorations are Dinner, Butcher, Hamburger, Grilled...... learned that one the hard way. No longer name anything, unless really exceptional and a keeper!

Go to Costco for bulk tissues..
wink.png

First time is always the hardest. It does get a little easier afterwards.. but it's still never fun when Butcher Time comes up. If it proves too hard, maybe local processors? Like they hired those men to do the pigs.

Back
Top Bottom