Beep Beep

AmandaLou

Chirping
Feb 17, 2021
I have an ISA Brown who walks backwards quite a bit, she eats, drinks, and all normal chicken stuff, but I’ve read that could be a sign of Vitamin E/Selenium deficiency? I also read to feed her tuna and eggs? Which may be best treatment (if any) these foods or vitamin supplements? She pulls her head in when she walks backwards (like a ducking motion) also….

I have an ISA Brown who walks backwards quite a bit, she eats, drinks, and all normal chicken stuff, but I’ve read that could be a sign of Vitamin E/Selenium deficiency? I also read to feed her tuna and eggs? Which may be best treatment (if any) these foods or vitamin supplements? She pulls her head in when she walks backwards (like a ducking motion) also….
It could easily be a vitamin deficiency, I would get her poultry nutridrench or rooster booster poultry cell plus some B vitamin complex, sometimes it can take awhile to see results, sometimes you’ll see results fairly quickly.

There are other possibilities to consider, like poisoning, or kinky back, sometimes an infection can occur in the spine causing these symptoms so it may be a good idea to get her checked out by a vet if that’s at all possible.

Back
Top Bottom