Belgian Bearded d'Anver BANTAM assorted varieties

KristenG

Crowing
15 Years
Apr 19, 2009
Sparta, TN
Photos are of the actual birds for sale - there is a pair of Black d'Anvers, a pair of Blue d'Anvers, a couple of Splash Quail pullets, a pair of Silver Quail, **a Blue Silver Quail**, and two Quail cockerels and several Quail and Blue Quail pullets. Most of these chicks are right about 8 weeks. I am asking $5.00 each. Pen space is getting a bit tight around here. I will ship but I will need buyer to send me a box. If there are any birds in this assortment you want better pictures of or different angles, feel free to pm me.

**Note on the Blue Silver Quail pullet - her beak is *very* slightly twisted to one side (provided a head shot as a visual) and so she is free to a good home.

This guy almost needs his own classifieds but I have a Blue Golden Quail Watermaal cockerel in need of a new home. He is free to a good home. I do not have any pullets to go with him, but he can be bred to a d'Anver hen and some of the chicks should have crests and triple spiked rose combs like he has. I call him a Blue Golden Quail because he is actually a Blue Silver Quail but his top color is red due to a mahogany like gene (like golden duckwings). I have a picture of his underside to show his silver chest in my collection of pictures:

Hi,
If you have any female bantams available, I would be interested in buying a couple. I am in Grand Mound. Thanks,Val

Val, I have two d'Anver pullets I am asking $5.00 each for. I have a Lavender Quail d'Anver pullet and a Splash Quail d'Anver pullet. Let me know if you get this. I can take some pictures for you. I can deliver.

Back
Top Bottom