Best BB gun model for rat control?

I think you're gonna have trouble finding something that won't damage you walls but would kill at rat. Let us know how it works out.
Ok so is there any point using a bb gun indoors? Are there any other types of gun (pellet or airsoft guns) that would work?

Which trap do you recommend?
I will put out a live trap once a month and get one, but by the next night they have figured it out. My dog has been the most effective at catching them. He gets 1-2 /night and leaves them by the door for me.

So there's a real problem with rats in my barn and after trying various methods (poison, traps, trapper, rat terrier) I'm ready to try shooting them. Can anyone recommend the best BB gun for this? Any suggestions about how to recover the lead pellets that miss, or safer pellet?
Will the pellets damage the wall, which is made of 28ga steel roofing material?
This……… I live in Ohio and this is the most American thing I’ve ever heard 🇺🇸

Ok so is there any point using a bb gun indoors? Are there any other types of gun (pellet or airsoft guns) that would work?
I'm not saying it's necessarily pointless I just don't know how effective it'll be with the walls concern.
I have a metal barn but not sure what gauge the metal is. It's standard here. I've also shot many a tin can amongst other things with BB and pellet guns. Never rats though so I'm kind of curious myself. I just know rats apparently think they have a lot to live for because they don't die so easily.

Also where's @Al Gerhart ?
Proof (2)_(1)_(1).png

Back
Top Bottom