Best bunny breeds

Attachments

• BFF5CCA2-431E-4407-A983-39813FE493DA.jpeg
    BFF5CCA2-431E-4407-A983-39813FE493DA.jpeg
    366.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 6D915F3F-55E1-488D-B42A-40E6CD0DEA77.jpeg
    6D915F3F-55E1-488D-B42A-40E6CD0DEA77.jpeg
    669.1 KB · Views: 1
I think I'm going to get a harlequin! I've heard boy rabbits are a little friendlier, do you know if that is true?
Nice! Sometimes I look for harlequins online at nearby shelters even though I'm not getting another rabbit right now. It's a bad idea lol 😅

I honestly don't know? It's hard to say. I've had 2 boys, a mini rex and lionhead, as you've heard from my other post. One is grouchy/grumpy and the other was so sweet and friendly. My harlie doe was very sweet, a little shy, but loved to chill and hang out with me once she was out of the hutch or run.
I know some people say one or the other, but I'm more inclined to just see what each individual rabbit's personality is. I think both sexes can be very nice and friendly, but again, it can depend. At least that's been my small experience with 3 rabbits, and from what I've gathered hearing about other peoples' buns online. It can also change I believe with whether or not they are fixed. All my rabbits are/have been fixed.

I have two rabbits right now. One is a Polish Dwarf (Chili), and the other is a Lionhead/Dutch mix (Chumly). They are both super sweet and cuddly, and have amazing personalities. They are great with kids, and love to be held. I can hold them for over an hour sometimes, and they only want to leave when they have to go toilet.
I also had another bunny, a Holland Lop mix (Angelina). She was an absolute darling. Incredibly sweet and cuddly, and amazing with kids. She traveled around the whole country with us. She was almost 9 when she passed away.

The Polish Dwarf
IMG_20211029_162728412_HDR.jpg

The Lionhead/Dutch mix
IMG_20210629_193412649_HDR.jpg

The Holland Lop mix
Angelina Picture.jpeg

I have two rabbits right now. One is a Polish Dwarf (Chili), and the other is a Lionhead/Dutch mix (Chumly). They are both super sweet and cuddly, and have amazing personalities. They are great with kids, and love to be held. I can hold them for over an hour sometimes, and they only want to leave when they have to go toilet.
I also had another bunny, a Holland Lop mix (Angelina). She was an absolute darling. Incredibly sweet and cuddly, and amazing with kids. She traveled around the whole country with us. She was almost 9 when she passed away.

The Polish Dwarf
View attachment 2976278

The Lionhead/Dutch mix
View attachment 2976281

The Holland Lop mix
View attachment 2976282
They are so cute! The polish dwarf is beautiful!

My bunnies could never, they start running around maybe cause they are still babies and have a lot of energy, or maybe I need to bond to them more..
Haha, you're not alone! I've had my lionhead rabbit for nearly TEN years and I could bet money on the fact that if I stuck him down in my yard that isn't securely fenced in, I'd never see him again...or have a very tough time catching him😂 :oops:

I think some rabbits just like the taste of freedom too much. :p

Back
Top Bottom