Bev Davis Marans Question

I think you're very welcome here on BYC, but so far, other than your one negative interest, I haven't seen you contribute, share or take an interest in anything else. Please take some time to look at other topics and participate in some of them. This is a large, busy forum, with a lot going on in it. It has a lot to offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have cleaned this post up and would appreciate if everyone would stay on topic and civil. Thank you.

Jody

Well I heard back from Bev and she said her BC girls have just started laying again so she will be able to fill orders again soon. I am very excited.

Thanks Jody.
wink.png

Last edited:
I just got my first 7 maran chicks from a Kentucky lady. Her eggs took third place in the Ohio Nationals. I am so excited, but would be interested in more if any one has any to sell.

Yes, she was sweet in her response and I really am in NO hurry. I have liked dealing with Bev very much. I would recommend her to anyone.

Hi Everyone,
My name is Lee Penny, and I have just joined the BYCF. I think that this is the best way for all of us chicken people to stay in touch & to learn about our lovable, feathered friends. I just want to let everyone know that we hatch, sell & raise a variety of different breeds of chickens. Our main breed are the Marans. We have 8-9
different types including the "French", Black Copper. Our Flock of Black Coppers are from the Wade Jeane line that has been so desired and sought after.
Some of our other breeds that we raise are, Blue Laced Red Wyandotte's, ( Barber Line ), Welsumer, Penedesencas, Rumpless
Araucana, & Mottled Java's. We have been hatching and raising chickens for years, but up to now have been a small operation.
We have healthy, beautiful birds and would love the opportunity
to sell our fertile eggs, chicks, and started birds to anyone interested. Feel free to E-Mail with any questions at :
[email protected] Thanks ! Lee

I have had great interactions with Bev. I got on her list in March or April and I told her I didn't know if I should get on or not. She said she was adding me anyway because the wait was about a year and I could decide when my name came up. I think she's great to deal with and the amount of time waiting lets me know she has quite a few happy customers.

Back
Top Bottom