Bible Verse of the Day

May 30th, 2020
Acts 1:8 NIV - "But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."
may30verse.jpg

**This is a beautiful verse - you are a new creation in Christ! This is inspiring particularly if you feel like your life BEFORE the Lord makes you unworthy. If you feel like something you've done in your past prevents God from loving you- just know that He provided a way back to Him through Jesus. Admit your wrongdoings, learn from that! Accept Jesus into your life - "go and sin no more"

June 3rd, 2020
2 Corinthians 5:17 NIV -
"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!."
View attachment 2180584
I love this one!

***Similarly, I am reminded by Proverbs 16:3 NET which says "Commit your works to the Lord, and your plans will be established."
It inspires me to not only dedicate my work, but to do it well.

June 9th, 2020
Colossians 3:23 NIV -
" Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, "

june9verse.jpg

Last edited:
**I've been off for some time; alot happening in the offline world. But I realized that maybe its time to get back to this. Maybe someone else can find comfort in Scripture if they're going through a tough time. So let's pick up starting today, and try and get back to sharing daily verses while I myself try to reconnect with God.

July 2nd, 2020
Zephaniah 2:3 NIV -
"Seek the Lord, all you humble of the land, you who do what he commands. Seek righteousness, seek humility; perhaps you will be sheltered on the day of the Lord’s anger."

july2verse.jpg

(**Still getting mixed up somehow on the days in the app again, not sure how, so it's skipping to the 6th!)

July 6th, 2020
Isaiah 53:5 NIV -
"But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed."

july6verse.jpg

Back
Top Bottom