Bible Verse of the Day

Pics

HomesteaderWife

Free Ranging
9 Years
Apr 24, 2015
Alabama
Though currently having a prayer requests/praise thread open, I wanted to start something separate to share a Bible verse of the day in the hopes maybe it will encourage someone, bring comfort, help them learn, or maybe be curious about the Word if not already saved. I'll try to keep up with this as best as I can and share the daily verse with you all via individual posts. Have a blessed day!

(These verses and images are gathered from the Bible app by YouVersion and are shared with credit to them)

P.S. The Pocket Testament League, a separate group, has a digital Gospel of John that you can share with others in this time where handing out tracts face to face is on pause: Digital Gospel of John - The Pocket Testament League

APRIL 26TH, 2020
John 16:33 NIV : “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

apr26verse.jpg

***I mixed up verses from the app and what was posted for 30th was supposed to be the 1st. So I'll use the one from the 30th as the one for the 1st instead and swap them!

MAY 1ST, 2020
Isaiah 41:10 NIV: "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

may1verse.jpg

Back
Top Bottom