Bible Verse of the Day

June 1st, 2020
John 15:7 NIV - "If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you."
june1verse.jpg

**This is a beautiful verse - you are a new creation in Christ! This is inspiring particularly if you feel like your life BEFORE the Lord makes you unworthy. If you feel like something you've done in your past prevents God from loving you- just know that He provided a way back to Him through Jesus. Admit your wrongdoings, learn from that! Accept Jesus into your life - "go and sin no more"

June 3rd, 2020
2 Corinthians 5:17 NIV -
"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!."
june3verse.jpg

**This is a beautiful verse - you are a new creation in Christ! This is inspiring particularly if you feel like your life BEFORE the Lord makes you unworthy. If you feel like something you've done in your past prevents God from loving you- just know that He provided a way back to Him through Jesus. Admit your wrongdoings, learn from that! Accept Jesus into your life - "go and sin no more"

June 3rd, 2020
2 Corinthians 5:17 NIV -
"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!."
View attachment 2180584
I love this one!

**Psalm 23 is familiar to so many! But take time to reflect and meditate on the whole of it- there are only 6 verses, but really soak them in.

June 5th, 2020
Psalms 23:4 NIV -
"Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."
june5verse.jpg

Thank you so much @oldhenlikesdogs and I have been slacking here lately so I apologize. Lots going on around here and definitely need to be better about sharing daily.
It is busy here too in the warmer months with all the critters, and field and yard work. I appreciate you taking the time to share words of inspiration.

Back
Top Bottom