fafa

In the Brooder
Jul 23, 2017
Hello all, our small hobby farm, Not Your Average Chicken, has the joy of offering Bielefelders from the 2011 import lines! We are located in the agricultural town of Bucyrus Ohio, 44820.

This amazing breed has really blown us away with their great attributes. This is a multipurpose breed that remains extremely docile from day one and on. They have a nifty trait of being autosexing. This means that from day one, boys are blue and girls are brown and chipmunk striped. The girls lay a wonderful large to jumbo brown egg, and start laying at around 5-6 months old. The boys are gorgeous, there is no getting around that, but they are also friendly. They may be big, but they are great around children!

So far, I've had some of the best fertility I've ever had with any breed. I've been raising and exhibiting poultry since the age of 8, so nearing 20 years, and I can honestly say this is the best breed I've ever had the privilege to own.

We are Npip, and will gladly meet you within distance. Sadly, we cannot ship at this time.

We prefer to hold chicks until 4 weeks of age to ensure hardiness and that they are ready to be off light. We are always willing to work with what you need.

We ask $40 per pair, $65 per trio, $25 per pullet, and $15 per cockerel. Older ages will reflect in cost.
Please feel free to send us an email if you have any questions. Our email is [email protected]

Thank you for lookong
Farrah Stewart
FB_IMG_1513530618440.jpg
FB_IMG_1513530624727.jpg
FB_IMG_1513530628928.jpg

Back
Top Bottom