Big fan

Kurczaklover

Songster
Dec 3, 2021
I have wanted chickens forever, and finally was able to get started this past February. We are in northern Florida and presently have some golden laced wyandottes(all named Dotty except one who is constantly broody we call Clucky) Easter Eggers (Eggnog, Speckles, Morticia, and Maple)ISA Brown (Lacey), Leghorn (Banana), and Turken (Nadia). There are presently 13. We have learned a lot from this group along the way. I look forward to all the knowledge and experience available here among those who know the joys (and trials) of chickens.

Last edited:
I have wanted chickens forever, and finally was able to get started this past February. We we are in northern Florida and presently have some golden laced wyandottes(all named Dotty exceptone who is constantly broody we cal Clucky) Easter Eggers (Eggnog, Speckles, Morticia, and Maple)ISA Brown (Lacey), Leghorn (Banana), and Turken (Nadia). There are presently 13. We have learned a lot from this group along the way. I look forward to all the knowledge and experience available here among those who know the joys (and trials) of chickens.
1st off: :welcome and 2nd of all, your flock sounds great! Congrats!

We have a bimonthly farm swap. If you're ever in our areas on a swap day, stop in and say hi. We love to talk about the birds. I'm the old lady in the TSC hat. Again, good luck and have fun...
TSCCovid.jpg

Back
Top Bottom