BIG NEWS: Official Book Of BYC - Raising Chickens For Dummies

Did you dedicate the book to us?
roll.png

I'm going to wait to see if chickens get legalized in my town before I really think about getting the book/shirt, but, if they are I'll have to get them (The Book/Shirt).

Quote:
Great question!

Unless you PM me otherwise, I will apply it to the person who bought it. I will take care of that part as the orders come in and you will get a confirmation email from the BYC Store. I will also note it on your packing slip that will come with your book and other goodies.
smile.png

You can leave a note in the notes field of either the store or PayPal, but sometimes they don't go through.

you got me

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
I think that would be a great idea. I took her up on the offer too. BYC is the best!!!
love.gif

Yay! Guess what I want for my birthday? Come on~one guess! I wanted it already but with Backyard Chickens in it this book is officially irresistible! Wonderful.

Ordered mine from the BYC store just now...Can't wait to get it... and nice package you put together for it! May have to order more for friends.

Wonderful, wonderful Rob!

This is where I start from on any project that I know nothing about. I bet that's true with lots and lots of folks.

And, I bet you guys did a heckuva lot of research and writing. These "dummy" books really cover a lot of ground; uh, cover all the bases; um, cover the waterfront; yeah, you can really judge this book by its cover . . .
hide.gif

Yay
frow.gif
!

Steve

Back
Top Bottom