Big Roosters

This is Marty Marans he's such a nice guy! He used to get beat up by my old roo and I would defend him so whenever I was around he was stay right at my feet at all times cuz then he wouldn't get picked on lol so now he's top dog but is still nice to me
big_smile.png

And this big guy is Sriracha (named after the hot sauce lol) He's a blue barred cochin, I love him I think he's so pretty

Amari, Srirachais so handsome!!!wow,he looks big as well.

As always, Thor is awesome too!!! love to sit and look at all the big guys. they just make my heart melt.

here's 'Bird. He's just such a patient and awesome boy.....as you can tell, he is SO mean....lol

Last edited:

My handsom Mr. Bo-Bo

Mr. Duke showing off :D (Hes currently playing wild chicken in the woods and wont come back...)

My baby Mr. Rudy :D

And my Mr. Roopert :D

Amari, Srirachais so handsome!!!wow,he looks big as well.

As always, Thor is awesome too!!! love to sit and look at all the big guys. they just make my heart melt.

here's 'Bird. He's just such a patient and awesome boy.....as you can tell, he is SO mean....lol

Thanks! he is pretty big. I love bird! he is so handsome! I always see pictures of him but don't know what breed he is, what is he?

Back
Top Bottom