So we have eight Wyandottes
Five Cochins
Three marans
Three Rhode Island redd
Three olive eggers
Three silkies
Four Easter eggers
Seven lavender orpingtons
Some random ornamental rooster who is I believe the spawn of satan if not Satan himself
A frizzle rooster which we had collected eggs from our hens and we got four older chickens one is a rooster named Fabio and then we have I believe Are three hens but they stay in the coop with our newer batch of babies which All together our frizzle has made 20 new babies
And I will post pictures

IMG_3311.jpeg

IMG_3324.jpeg

That is our frizzle rooster and we had three and we sold one and had to down the other because he was mean and chased charley, but this one we call brain damage cause he would run into trees or the side of the goat house he doesn’t any more but it was a funny thing at the time, some Wyandottes, Rhode Island Red, black cochin in the back and next to her is the black maran

But we started the farm as a goat farm and then mother said “I want chickens”and then we got the Wyandottes, Easter eggers, the marans, the Cochins (she thought the black Cochins were marans and I always got in trouble for correcting her but I’m still back and forth in my head after she agreed) and the olive eggers and the three silkies

Back
Top Bottom