Bigfoot is he real.

Since most myth's have some basis in fact I'm willing to believe, but than I look for the wonder in everything.
cool.png

I don't believe
lol.png
I bet it's a weird sub-culture of guys and gals that dress up as bigfoot and run around scaring people. I mean, really if there was something out there it probably would've gotten curious and wondered over to the suburbs. How come they never come out? How come all the pictures are fuzzy?
tongue.png

Yep I'm a believer. Bigfoot was our roomate. My little nephew tripped over his big azzed feet and popped open his chin on the coffee table.

Seriously, I have my doubts. However, the first time I heard of a big foot encounter was about 1950. The lady that saw the creature died in 1965, and she was over a hundred years old then. She was just married when the encounter occurred, so it must have been in the 1880's. At that time, the term "big foot" was unknown to us.

She was as honest as the day is long, so I believe she saw something. I just am not sure what it was.

Some thoughts about the issue: about the third or fourth word out those so called scientists on big foot programs is "ape." They are assuming the creature is an ape, but are they correct? Consider the thylacine or the Tasmanian tiger. If one was seen crossing a road, almost anyone would consider it a canine. But it isn't. It is a marsupial. Different types of animals evolve in similar ways; they are formed by the ecological niche they fill.

So it is possible that if big foot exist, it is not an ape, but something totally different.

They are reported to have glowing eyes. That is a caused by a reflective layer in the eye called the tapetum lucidum. This is common in animals that are nocturnal. This also means that if this creature really exist, it is probably radically different than humans is some important aspects.

The animal has enough sense to avoid human contact, but so far I have never heard of it using fire. Just how developed is it?

Maybe someday we will find out.

Rufus

Last edited:
Is he real? Nope!

Why isn't the tracking dogs being sent?

Helicopters?

Search crew?

Fuzzy pictures?

Like the UFO, it makes you want to ponder the possiblities that the homo sapiens have evolved into Bigfoot. However there ARE cases of people having hairy bodies that they had no control over and the genetics went bonkers on them. To call them bigfoot, naaaaaaaaaaaah!

Well, if old Bigfoot is real he's the neatest, cleanest creature on the face of the Earth. Never leaves behind any scat, hair, dead Bigfeet, or even clear footprints. Amazingly tidy isn't he?

LOL You know the people on that show . Well if they come out in my woods i'm making footprint i will put tons of hair and then i would get me a costume then just walk around in the woods .. LOL.

Your perceptions are your reality. They don't have to be based on fact to be real to you. Just look at our politicians and the positions many of them take and the support they get for proof of this. Honestly, is anyone that supports a position different than yours basing their position on actual facts?

If your perception is that they are real, they are real to you. But they are not real to me. I do think there are many things out there unexplained, but I do not believe the Loup Garou, Sasquatch, Bigfoot, Yeti or whatever you call it is anything near what I think people mean when they say Bigfoot.

Back
Top Bottom