Bisquick, Buttermilk, Snap, and Junior's Chicken Chat Thread! (ORIGINAL)

Athena: come on girls, we mustn't crowd...shall we leave you to settle in?
Persephone: awww we JUST met them...
Cat: yes we should go...mayzee, Luna and tiny will be here in about ten minutes...we should be there waiting to help! of course we would like to stay Persephone but we have to go greet our half-sisters!

Athena: come on girls, we mustn't crowd...shall we leave you to settle in?
Persephone: awww we JUST met them...
Cat: yes we should go...mayzee, Luna and tiny will be here in about ten minutes...we should be there waiting to help! of course we would like to stay Persephone but we have to go greet our half-sisters!
Sunshine: We can set our bags inside, Feathery has google maps (cuz she's the Travel queen) so she can guide earlybird's group to your coop, we will help set up with our party supplies we broght

Raven:*sighs and rolls eyes*COME ON!we have to hurry!we only have 9 and a half minute and 3 seconds!only cause of HARRIET!*stops at stop light.*

Harriet:*lugs hevy bag*sorry!i had to pack the cake!

Isadora:How much other stuff did you pack?

Harriet:well, my grass collect, my rock collect, my marble collect, my picture of me, my claw file, my feather comb, the cake....

Cinder:*rolls eyes*ugh come on!i want to meet Sunshine!

DING DING DING

Raven:ONE MINUTE!!!!!!*runs across road.*

The rest follow and push open the door.

Indigo:we ARE HERE!

Harriet:and I have the big big cake!

Raven:*sighs and rolls eyes*COME ON!we have to hurry!we only have 9 and a half minute and 3 seconds!only cause of HARRIET!*stops at stop light.*

Harriet:*lugs hevy bag*sorry!i had to pack the cake!

Isadora:How much other stuff did you pack?

Harriet:well, my grass collect, my rock collect, my marble collect, my picture of me, my claw file, my feather comb, the cake....

Cinder:*rolls eyes*ugh come on!i want to meet Sunshine!

DING DING DING

Raven:ONE MINUTE!!!!!!*runs across road.*

The rest follow and push open the door.

Indigo:we ARE HERE!

Harriet:and I have the big big cake!
Feathery:*looks up from playing Crossy Road* Oh hey guys you're here! HARRIET! did you pack all of Maine in that bag?!

Back
Top Bottom