Black comb and wattle? What is this?

Barbezieux up front, Black Maran next to him, you were right on the CCL and Welsummer, Blue Wheaten Maran, Black Birchen Maran next to her. The speckled cockerel is a Russian Orloff/Sebright cross. Crazy colored one in the back to the right is a Swedish Flower cockerel. The others are hard to see, but several Isbars, 4 Ayam Cemanis and one CCLegbar butt.

Just for fun, the current mess of chimkens... Since this video I have started to feed them twice as much. As expensive organic feed is, I want them to be stuffed :)
Imagine what people are hatching from this group when I sell them the hatching eggs!

The way they were all running after you.
I love the idea of selling completely mix breed hatching eggs, if you have that much variation. They'll have no idea what the chicks will turn out like.
Also love the fact you say chimken 🤣 I do too when I'm talking to them. Yes I do talk to my chickens!
Think I get it from the Tucker and Budzyn videos 🤣

I had to see what state you were from, lol, I was like cr#@ did I do that! It wasn't me, lol, but I'm a backyard breeder and I was incubating my Ayam Cemani and Black Copper Marans (along with others) at the same time. Anything is possible.
Hahahahaha!!! That’s so funny! I mean, if she happened to be a cemani I wouldn’t be upset about it. I wouldn’t be upset whatever breed she is, I just got super curious because she’s not looking like a BCM! I’m going to track her down in the coop tomorrow before I open the small coop door to let them in the run to check her mouth. If she IS a cemani her mouth should be all black inside, isn’t that correct?

Back
Top Bottom