Black comb and wattle? What is this?

I had to see what state you were from, lol, I was like cr#@ did I do that! It wasn't me, lol, but I'm a backyard breeder and I was incubating my Ayam Cemani and Black Copper Marans (along with others) at the same time. Anything is possible.
Hahahahaha!!! That’s so funny! I mean, if she happened to be a cemani I wouldn’t be upset about it. I wouldn’t be upset whatever breed she is, I just got super curious because she’s not looking like a BCM! I’m going to track her down in the coop tomorrow before I open the small coop door to let them in the run to check her mouth. If she IS a cemani her mouth should be all black inside, isn’t that correct?

Leaning towards Ayam Cemani. This is a pullet from my flock.

743A11A7-7D0D-4777-8F00-A48527BCCC15.jpeg

So she absolutely does look like this. This picture right here is closer to anything I have found on the internet. However, she still does have the feathered feet! So she possibly is part bcm part cemani???
Just how feathered are her feet?
If they're super feathered, likely a cross.
If she just has a couple, it could just be a flaw.
Can you call the place you got her from?

Just how feathered are her feet?
If they're super feathered, likely a cross.
If she just has a couple, it could just be a flaw.
Can you call the place you got her from?
Hahaha, funny you should ask. I have an email into the place I got her from. Waiting to hear back! Feet are just “lightly” feathered.
This is the other pullet I got from that same breeder. Her feet are MUCH more feathered than this one and she is smaller because she is younger. But this one also has a little red in the face where the one we are questioning is ALL black.

Attachments

• B08D027D-1811-403C-BF6E-4F7FFDCC3620.jpeg
    B08D027D-1811-403C-BF6E-4F7FFDCC3620.jpeg
    433.1 KB · Views: 13

Back
Top Bottom