Black comb and wattle? What is this?

I apologize. I posted earlier a picture of my other BCM and just realized THIS is the one I had the most questions about.
So I bought “her” ( ??? ) while she was a baby. Was told she was a black copper maran. Where the rest of my flock are now starting to get a little red on their faces and wattles, this ones face, wattle and comb are completely black??? Light feathering on the feet. a little iridescent looking on the back? The white you see on her back is from paint she walked into when she was younger 😩 I’m baffled. What do you guys think? BCM? Or something else?
Ayam cemmni and Easter egger, where did she come from, I have a girl who is identical..

View attachment 2316925
Not a Speckled Sussex.

View attachment 2316933
Not a leghorn.

View attachment 2316938
Not a Polish.

View attachment 2316940
Can’t remember what she called her.

There were two others but can’t remember what she called them. Think it was the wheaten Maran and she swore it was some buff breed. Was more entertaining than anything.
Lemme have a go...
1-Mottled something or other
2-white rock or california white?
3-I don't know, maybe a sultan or a houdan?
4-Self blue or blue something?
These are my best guesses lol
The other day I mixed up someones jubilee orpington with a speckled sussex, but I can usually do pretty well.

Last edited:
Swedish Isbar
Swedish Isbar - white is a no no in Isbars
Russian Pavlovskaya
Swedish Isbar

Some breeds just have such similar patterns that it’s tough to guess. Which is probably what happened with Mr stoner chimken dealer lol

The Silverudds Blues (Isbars) all lay green speckled eggs.

Back
Top Bottom