Black Copper Marans Eggs for sale MS/LA border - New Offer Pg 6

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ruth, Jan 14, 2009.

1. ruth

ruth Life is a Journey

Jul 8, 2007
    Woodville, MS
    Edited 2/2/09 - My initial offer sold out and my newest offer for Black Copper Marans chicks is on Page 6 - I'm asking $65 per dozen including Priority Shipping. Shipping to start week of Feb. 16th and I can fill two orders a week.

These are from Jesse Bryant's flock "Black Copper King" and are feathered legged from Wade Jean lines.

Here's a pic of the egg color compared to a blue and a regular brown egg.

[​IMG]

Here's the flock:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just reply here if you are interested. I take PayPal at [email protected]

I also continuously hatch chicks and offer chicks for sell (for pick up only) at $15 each.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2009
  2. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    I want a dozen. [​IMG]

3. ruth

ruth Life is a Journey

Jul 8, 2007
    Woodville, MS
    Great Kelly - first dozen goes to you. They can probably go out Mon. or Tues.

Paypal is: [email protected]

Anyone else, just post here and I'll take the first several orders at this price. It might be easier keeping up with names if everyone is posted in one place.

4. KellyHM

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Ok, sent the PayPal. Just let me know when they go out. What were the other possible roos (just so I know what to look for when they hatch)?

5. ruth

ruth Life is a Journey

Jul 8, 2007
    Woodville, MS
    My barred rock seems to be the daddy on any surprise chicks that hatch around here. But these females have stayed way far away from the rest of the flock all this time, returning to the coop at night to roost. By next week, they will have been in their breeder pen for three weeks so I don't think there will be any "surprises" but wanted to warn everyone anyway.

I was always sort of worried about them because the one roo, James, would take all 8 way off to side pasture and into the woods first thing each morning and keep them there all day. It's amazing a predator didnt' get them. I also found hidden nests out there.

Jesse would stay in coop and try to woo the older females of other breeds so he's probably going to be the "surprise" daddy on some of my other breeds' eggs but I've stopped hatching misc. chicks for now.

6. KellyHM

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Sounds good! Can't wait to see what pops out! [​IMG]

7. Buck Creek Chickens

Buck Creek Chickens Have Incubator, Will Hatch

Nov 26, 2008
    Neenah, WI
    I would like doz. no. 2 please.[​IMG]

8. chickygirl2

chickygirl2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2007
    upper marlboro. md
    Put me down for dozen #3. Thanks![​IMG]

9. ruth

ruth Life is a Journey

Jul 8, 2007
    Woodville, MS
    O.K. BuckCreek and Chickygirl - I've got you down. Will probably be the next week (26th) depending on how they keep laying.

I'll let everyone know when I'm ready to ship. Right now I'm getting about 6 eggs a day but it's also freezing here this week so not sure if they will keep this up.

10. ~SunSetsWest~

~SunSetsWest~ Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2008
    Central, Fl.
    Add me to the list as well Please!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by