Black Copper Marans Hatching eggs - more photos added

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
We have been blessed with some beautiful Black Copper Marans (feathered feet, French standard) we bought as one day olds from Copper King on this board. These are Wade Jeanne line, C-1. All the flock are heavily feathered and produce heavily feathered babies. These eggs are available as an order was cancelled from internet sales due to incubator issues.

Here's a picture of them:

8875_nancymaran.jpg

When you bid on these eggs, the price for the eggs and shipping includes selecting, carefully packing, packing materials, priority shipping and confirmation delivery. If extra(s) are available at the time of shipping, I'll include those as well. We only ship within the continental US.

We are a chemical free farm and farm full-time. We feed our animals with the best feed, sprouted grains, fresh grasses, treats from the garden and loving care.

We take the business of wrapping your eggs very carefully. Please look at our feedback located here: http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcz6aC_klXJDTE8H01hR-RA
It
takes over an hour for me to wrap a small shipment of eggs.

In order for these eggs to get to you in good hatching time, these should be shipped tomorrow.
Your paypal deposit must be received by 1:30 pm EST tomorrow in order for me to package and delivery to the post office.

Please let us know if you have any questions or need more information.

We'd be honored to serve you.

Have a blessed day.

Last edited:
Pic of the babies:
8875_babymarans.jpg
The eggs under the babies are about mid to end of laying cycle in color.

Thanks and have a blessed day.

oh how i wish i could order some more bcm eggs from you! an owl got all my babies the other night...
sad.png
whoever gets these eggs will be tickled, adorable babies, great hatch rate.
big_smile.png

MamaNaturale, I' so so sorry about your little BCM chicks being attacked by predator....Just let me know whenever you need some more eggs.
Rarebreedeggs4you, the auction has now ended but it was for 6 eggs.

Thanks and have a blessed evening.

Back
Top Bottom