BLACK COPPER MARANS

Peachesneggs

In the Brooder
6 Years
Mar 22, 2013
I am in NE Indiana, near Fort Wayne. I am looking for Black Copper Maran Hens, preferably of laying age or started pullets. Anybody out there close who have any to sell?

welcome-byc.gif

You are so helpful, Thanks! I'm still trying to navigate the site. I have a terrible sense of direction, so I'm sure I'll need all the help I can get. My Father-in-law is a Kansan and my husband was born there. My Father-in-Law actually stands and puts his hand over his heart when he hears "Home on the Range".

You are so helpful, Thanks! I'm still trying to navigate the site. I have a terrible sense of direction, so I'm sure I'll need all the help I can get. My Father-in-law is a Kansan and my husband was born there. My Father-in-Law actually stands and puts his hand over his heart when he hears "Home on the Range".

No problem! BYC is huge and daunting at first - you'll be an old hand in no time. Happy to hear about your Kansas ties!

We have a lot in common. We home schooled years ago. 2 of our 3 daughters also home school. When the kids were home we had rabbits, goats, sheep, chickens, geese, a horse,cats and whatever turned up. We are Christians, too. Glad to meet you.

Back
Top Bottom