Black Cuckoo Orpington project test chicks *free* Pa

wilds of pa

Crowing
14 Years
Feb 17, 2007
The Blue Mountains of Pa
We have some freshly hatched chicks from a test hatch. we are offering them free to a good home. Thats right Free...
jumpy.gif

The Parents: 6th gen lavender orpington roo on white orpington hens carrying the cuckoo(Barred gene)

There are 10 chicks total.
Appears 5 are cuckoo males and 5 are black females
all are recessive for lav and white, can give more detail to who ever gets these chicks if they want it. U Must take all 10 chicks..

Good start to lavender and lavender cuckoo project.
love.gif

pick up slatington pa 18080

Last edited:
Let's see if I start driving tonight I can be there in about 3 days. Wish I lived was closer. Can't wait to see where this project goes.

This was just a test for us, we don't plan to pursue the cuckoo or lavender cuckoo orpington at this time.

reason for the tests is in late 2010-early 2011 i had two of our local friends cross there whites with blacks and were getting cuckoo chicks coming out of some of the eggs. so we wanted to run these test with a lavender roo and some white hens to confirm. they were correct in what they were hatching.

we will have some of these eggs available for a little while if anybody is interested in hatching and working with these. The lavender male will be in with the one group of white hens for a few months yet.

Will be contacting those that pm'ed me on picking up the chicks shortly.. so these are pending at this time..

corancher that be a nice lil ride for u...
jumpy.gif

luv-my-lil-farm Just a bit to cold to ship chicks at ths time..sorry..

Thanks
Charlie

Last edited:
jumpy.gif
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<chicks are pending pick up at this time..>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
jumpy.gif

will leave the post here and once the lil peepers are gone will remove..

Thanks all for the interest in these lil peepers
love.gif

Charlie

If you can ship to Connecticut i pay you for you time too, i realy want them.
or i can drive to pick them up.
Let me know please ASAP if they still available

Back
Top Bottom