Black Friday freaks...I need advice for hitting WalMart sales!!!

Quote:
So will they let you put it in your cart? I mean at midnight and they you'll hang out on a bench or wherever?
I am so excited for you. I can;t wait to hear how it turns out for you
smile.png
I looked at the ads today, bothing jumped out at me, I guess, so I'll be sleeping in
Hugs and GOOD LUCK!
Christina

Only two or three BF ads came out today, and those were for the stores that are trying to make an extra buck by running the BF sale longer. WalMart, BestBuy, Target, etc aren't coming out till Wednesday or Thursday before the sale....When I said that 1 of three associates will be helping me I meant when the sale starts, not before. I'm just hoping to be one of the first in line....
fl.gif

You will be waiting from MIDNIGHT to 6:00 AM when the registers open . You will NOT be able to buy anything earlier then during the sale hours .... READ the post above your last post , the lady should know , she worked for Walmart 3.5 years .

Excuse me, but I am not a she, I am a he.
lau.gif

Fr stands for Father, I am a retired clergyman
ep.gif

But not to worry I've been called alot of things in my life:jumpy

NOt you Cjeanean, CajunLizz did
lau.gif

It's lifes little confusions that make it interesting.
lol.png

good luck on Friday, I hope you get the cameras you want.

Me this is where I will be
hide.gif

We are headed to Heber to get permits to cut down a Christmas Tree early Friday... We'll pack Turkey Sandwiches, chips and bottled water and should have a good time. Forget shopping.

Quote:
LOL, I wish it was that simple....technically it is, but I have my heart set on certain things for my family and I'm gonna get 'em!!! Hopefully...provided someone doens't knock me down first....We already have a tree....

Get there as early as possible. The associates give out a map of where each item is located because just because it's a electronic that morning it might be in the dairy section. Find your item and stay there until they open the shrink wrap. There is no manners being shown during this time. Once I saw a guy jump in to a refrigerated case and walked through the biscuits and slice and cut cookies to get to the item infront of people.

If you want more than one item take someone with you.

The first time I went I had my stuff and was trying to get to the front and it was soooo crowded the person behind me kept running up on my heels with his buggy.

One year it was so crowded and a preacher friend of mine was in the mass and he asked me if it would help if he cut lose and started preaching to clear the crowd. LOL I told him to try it, it would be nice to hear him preach again. LOL

Please report on your experience.

It was very difficult for me because I was a teacher and always stressing being polite and very few people are polite on that days. I just wanted to call them down but kept my mouth closed.

jackie

jackie

Quote:
NOT GOING TO HAPPEN . She will be standing at that counter and WAIT like everyone else until the SALE STARTS . ONCE its starts , YES , if she is at that counter , they will wait on her , BUT not at midnight .
lau.gif

No, I won't be able to put the items in my cart, but the reason I'm going so early is cause I'm gonna glue myself to the photo counter and not move till the sale starts at 5am....I'm bringing my sis and my hubby with me, that way if I have to go potty I won't lose my place in line....so while hubby is waiting in one place I'll be waiting in the other, and if he has to go potty my sis will take his place in line, and the same for me....Wish me luck, this is my first attempt at Black Friday!!!

What exactly are you wanting so bad to buy on sale ?

Cameras!!!! I already know those will be behind the counter, simply because they are such a high risk item the associates will have to hand them out....I checked about that much....

Back
Top Bottom