Black Friday Shopping 2012

I would love to get a stove and ladder delivered.Would be willing to go out for a gun,but then again given the history of shoppers on Black Friday maybe gun shopping is not a wise move. I recall last year a man having a heart attack,and shoppers just stepped over him.How sad. Dh is curious on the sales,but no way am I letting him go out.

I wouldn't shop on Black Friday even if the merchandise was free.  That said, we have a neighbor that thinks of Black Friday shopping as a sport and wouldn't miss it for anything.  Last year I gave her some money and she bought a bunch of towels for me.  I think they were a buck apiece at WalMart.  They aren't the fanciest towels in the world but they certainly are serviceable, and it is nice to have plenty of towels for once.

:yuckyuck

:lau

I wouldn't shop on Black Friday even if the merchandise was free.  That said, we have a neighbor that thinks of Black Friday shopping as a sport and wouldn't miss it for anything.  Last year I gave her some money and she bought a bunch of towels for me.  I think they were a buck apiece at WalMart.  They aren't the fanciest towels in the world but they certainly are serviceable, and it is nice to have plenty of towels for once.

I need some towels as well. I also need to replace some small appliances like toasters, can openers, blenders, etc. I will probably have a buggy full.

You can never have to many towels. I'll go to Home Depot later in the day if I need to but wont even drive by Walmart.

:pop

What are the deals at Home Depot?

Nope, I'm going to plant my butt up in my tree stand all day and pretend the rest of the world doesn't exist, except for my little piece of heaven in the woods.

What are the deals at Home Depot?

I'll only go there if I need some wood or something for a job. Wont be going for a sale.

pop.gif

Last year I think we got a pair of 4' fiberglass ladders for $17, I need a pair of 6 footers, hoping they have those this year.

I also got a bunch of led mini lights. No need to get there at 6am for a .99 cent poinsettia though! They usually have a few practical items for a good price.

I received my Wal Mart Black Friday sales paper. This is on my list:

3 speed hand mixer - $3.99
Slow Cooker - $3.99
Mini - Chopper - $3.99
Griddle - $9.99
Waffle Maker - $9.99
6 quart Slow Cooker - $9.99
Ninja Blender - $39.00
Convection Oven - $39.00
28 Piece Food Storage Set - $6.92
Wood Burning Fire Pit - $22.00
8 pack washcloths - $1.48

Now, I have to go and recruit some help. I can't be all over the store at one time. :/

Not trying to sound like a kill joy, but people have lost the meaning in the holidays and get way too wrapped up in buying junk.
I'm with SillyChicken. Better to sit it out and enjoy life in peace as compared to the alternative.

The alternative ->

Back
Top Bottom