Black Jersey Giant thread!!!!!

Pics
ok so my chicks are on there journey home, They should be at the post office tomorrow! I cant wait! I ended up hatching 24 eggs of my own, All of them are black but 1! Then my husband actually let me get 12 Cornish cross chicks yesterday
ep.gif
!! Yup and 15 giants arriving tomorrow! I'm going to be a very busy woman! Rottnwarrior how are your giants doing? How big is your boy? Can you get a good pic of them near a gallon waterer to show the size of them? I will be posting pics of my babies when I get them home! I just don't know how I will tell the giants from my mixed flock babies!

Well the post office called me at 11:30 to let me know my chicks were there! ALL 16 of them are alive and very well peeping like mad, eating like pigs! I will post pics if I have time in the a.m.!

just got some bjg a week ago from tractor supply store so cute ..first time raising chicks like what I see and read so far on them ...cant wait till they grow up to see what they will look like ..

Well, everyone, I'm very happy to see this thread has been popular! I don't have Jersey Giants, but my intention was to get a thread for anyone who does. I'm probably going to unsubscribe from this thread, but good luck to all of you on your jersey giants projects!

Good luck!
thumbsup.gif

aww wow what a great feeling. .bought mine from tractor supply store very happy so far and doing well 7 of them ..they are growing so quickly change and strip brooder down once a week..a/c vinegar new bedding pine water and feed...try and post more pics as they grow..

yes and no I have to say as far as laziness.. they hate when I go in brooder and clean they scatter all over ..you think they would be use to you by now lol.

Back
Top Bottom