Black poop, Blood on egg and chicken was convulsing

Pics
Wow, I'm like 3 miles from the fire down Grand and Blackwell lots of smoke but hardly any ash atm. With newcastles in our area you are going to be hard pressed to find someone to take them, unless they don't have chickens. f you only got three I would get a wire dog crate or something of that nature so you got something to transport them. The lady that want 200 there is a thing called Karma :)
Oh and BTW I have a GLW and or a SLW Male if your looking

Wow, I'm like 3 miles from the fire down Grand and Blackwell lots of smoke but hardly any ash atm. With newcastles in our area you are going to be hard pressed to find someone to take them, unless they don't have chickens. f you only got three I would get a wire dog crate or something of that nature so you got something to transport them. The lady that want 200 there is a thing called Karma :)
Oh and BTW I have a GLW and or a SLW Male if your looking

what is a GLW and SLW? I can't have males here.
LOL I'm right behind you. you as close to the fire as me. i'm on turner st.
i was just at circle k 20 mins ag. do you know heidi that lives there
in the camper behind circle k? shes one of my friends.

Gold Laced Wyandotte and Silver Laced Wyandotte and No I don't know Heidi...What time of the morning do you get up? There's roosters all over the neighborhood

Wow I'm surprised if your that close and you don't hear the crowing...we go one that wanders around the hood, stops every half block and crows, also saw two hens the other night on Blackwell wandering

Gold Laced Wyandotte and Silver Laced Wyandotte and No I don't know Heidi...What time of the morning do you get up? There's roosters all over the neighborhood

Oh, I would love to take them off your hands:( My GLW was taken by a predator-he was doing his job of protecting the flock. He was so big and I was really looking forward to seeing how his feathers came in...how old are yours?

Oh, I would love to take them off your hands:( My GLW was taken by a predator-he was doing his job of protecting the flock. He was so big and I was really looking forward to seeing how his feathers came in...how old are yours?
they are 8 weeks today
would be a long drive for them though

Last edited:
mine are 20 weeks now. been giving eggs since 18 weeks. we are not getting evaqd. that fire is dying very fast so i'm not too worried. Update, got 3 eggs today, no more bloody eggs, no tar poop and it seems the probiotics, gatorade and doxycline worked like a charm. all is back to normal with them thank god!

mine are 20 weeks now. been giving eggs since 18 weeks. we are not getting evaqd. that fire is dying very fast so i'm not too worried. Update, got 3 eggs today, no more bloody eggs, no tar poop and it seems the probiotics, gatorade and doxycline worked like a charm. all is back to normal with them thank god!
Good to hear!:thumbsup

Not sure if you are aware but you should be operating a withdrawal period for eggs laid by the bird you are treating with antibiotics. Eating those eggs which will contain traces of antibiotics in them, puts you or anyone that eats them at risk as it can lead to bacteria that are antibiotic resistant.

Back
Top Bottom