Black possum chooks town

Pics

Chooks man

Crossing the Road
8 Years
Nov 12, 2015
Sydney NSW Australia
hi every one .
I m building a large breeding facilty for my chooks . the area dedicatted to the build is about 5 acres of forest 5 min from the beach . so it at sea level .
the trees we have here north NSW Austraila are papper bark . Gum and Banksia trees .
I m building ,the big shed wich going to hous the hutchery , the nersery and surounded with breeding and grown up pens .
I started build about 2 months ago .got a lot thing done .
here are photos of the building project .
the layout design photo 20 metre long shed by 4 m wide .coops all the way around . 9 coop at the front north side . 8 coops back side south side ,one coop left side East and one coop right side West ..
each coop will be 2,40m ( or * feets} long and 1 m Or 3,5 ft deep . and 2 m high almost 7 ft . each coop will have it own run. 18 breeding pens total .
IMG_1370.JPG

I have changed the design a little bit .
the site . 50 m or 150 ft from the cabin
IMG_1369.JPG
IMG_1381.JPG

chooks man

Your Pen is Huge!!! You must be thinking about having lots of chickens. That's a great setup and so nice and big. I hope it all works out well for you.
yes the pens are very large ,when is all finished will cover 4 to 5 acres of land over 50 pens . I breed marans chooks all varieties plus Cream legbar and I m working on developing my own breed of chooks named them Marneck .so I need a lot of spaces to house all those breeeds of chooks .
chooks man
PS I post my work with marans in thread named Interntional black copper marans .

Back
Top Bottom