Black possum chooks town

lot work tis days . i start working on the old bamboo shed today .
IMG_2238.JPG
IMG_2239.JPG
IMG_2240.JPG

couples of days work and I think she will be done .

picking up this weekend 3 or 4 large coop .exchange with marans eggs or chicks in 6 months time .this old couple sold they place and they want to remove the chooks coops .about one hour travel from my place .they look good in the photos but pulling apart and putting them together is different story .let see . that will be great help I m well behind .the hens are laying like there is not tomorrow but I m not using them .
chooks man

second building or restoring the bamboo shed .got a lot done today only need a door .roosting bars .
i m going to put the roosters in it so i don t need nest boxes . taking 13 roosters to the market this saturday only 6 very nice breeding quality rooster left in the roosters coop ,so i m swaping thing around .they pen will be used for breeding because it is large and already has a run . Sorry roosters no runs for you guys , they don t need it any way .
IMG_2241.JPG
IMG_2242.JPG

chooks man

second building or restoring the bamboo shed .got a lot done today only need a door .roosting bars .
i m going to put the roosters in it so i don t need nest boxes . taking 13 roosters to the market this saturday only 6 very nice breeding quality rooster left in the roosters coop ,so i m swaping thing around .they pen will be used for breeding because it is large and already has a run . Sorry roosters no runs for you guys , they don t need it any way .
View attachment 3657809View attachment 3657811
chooks man
Well done, my friend. Came a long ways from original picture of it.

View attachment 3657809View attachment 3657811
chooks man
Your boys won't get any sun time outside? Can you describe this "market" your taking them to? Is this like an outdoor flea market or someone specific that buys your roosters for their restaurant?

Your boys won't get any sun time outside? Can you describe this "market" your taking them to? Is this like an outdoor flea market or someone specific that buys your roosters for their restaurant?
this place is open once a month for poulry exchange,sale ,give away etc,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, local stuff .
very nice building with a lot cages peoples selling.buying al sort of poultry .
I give mine away for free ,only had to pay $1 by chooks ,they took care of them to find them hoe .they did not stay long soe one was looking for rooster to use for cocking for a big party .very good i did not want peoples use them for breeding . except 2 did go a CLB breeders she want to make olive eggers . she took one cuckoo and one BLC
chooks man

Back
Top Bottom