Black possum chooks town

Your boys won't get any sun time outside? Can you describe this "market" your taking them to? Is this like an outdoor flea market or someone specific that buys your roosters for their restaurant?
the boys are lucky I picked up new large coop for them all metal . I will make them a small run so they can catch the sun when they want . they not going a do that ,they are going to stand by the fence looking at the hens and picking the fight with a neighbours . they favorite thing to do . only 6 of them now very calm .trouble maker are going .
here the coop I picked up yesterday
IMG_2251.JPG
IMG_2254.JPG

I picked up a metalic broody box too 6ft X 3ft X 2ft nice one right time chicks going to hatch in few days
IMG_2255.JPG
IMG_2256.JPG

little bit cleaning and desinfecting and I ll be alright
chooks man

the boys are lucky I picked up new large coop for them all metal . I will make them a small run so they can catch the sun when they want . they not going a do that ,they are going to stand by the fence looking at the hens and picking the fight with a neighbours . they favorite thing to do . only 6 of them now very calm .trouble maker are going .
View attachment 3659978View attachment 3659988

I picked up a metalic broody box too 6ft X 3ft X 2ft nice one right time chicks going to hatch in few days
View attachment 3659991View attachment 3659992
chooks man
That's a great score. Congrats

View attachment 3659978View attachment 3659988

View attachment 3659991View attachment 3659992
chooks man
Looking forward to the hatch pics. How many eggs did you set?

moved the best rooster into te new coop . they like it in there . large section put 5 rooster all marans the small section put 2 roosters one F1 olive eggers and one my new NN cockerel I scored for free .
View attachment 3660712View attachment 3660714
chooks man
Great score to get such a quick setup for the chooks. I just aquired a full size 4x4 pickup with a topper on it so now I can really hunt for free stuff. 👍

the big rooters pen is converted to breeders pen now .moved 10 F1 oliive egger hens with one F1 rooster . will make F2 easter egger for my Marneck project .
View attachment 3660722
chooks man
Didn't realize you had Olive Eggers. All 3 of mine are cockerels so their on the cull list. Hopefully I'll get a few hens come spring hatch.
That's a real nice and big breeder pen. Good idea switching it over.

Back
Top Bottom