Black spots in egg?

I like anconas! If I could figure out how to breed them with all black bills, I would always have them. They are so pretty.
I'm trying to study on the right way to breed them. It's a little. Over my head. I ordered 12 eggs online. Six hatched. They appear to be all blue and two black. So I think I'm going to try to get more from another breeder until I have them the way I need them to breed them. I read forever on ducks before I got my first eggs and they seem like they are good layers and great personality.

I like anconas! If I could figure out how to breed them with all black bills, I would always have them. They are so pretty.
This egg that I showed Pic of. It Didn't brake in air cell. It's very yellow. It's been pushing its beak against the membrane all night and can't brake it it was pushing membrane pretty far and has made no progress. I have all other eggs pipped and slowly braking more. There membranes look good. Plus one duck is out humidity is already little higher. I'm terrified to open incubator. I do have a spare incubator next to it up and running. Today is day 28 but not until tonight. My gut is telling me it's struggling. I was thinking I could open it grab wet membrane peel some of the shell off but I'm assuming easier to hurt the duck because it's not in the air cell. We did help one last time but my husband did it. Here is a picture what would u do?

Attachments

• 20180709_060231.jpg
    20180709_060231.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 14
A pip not in the air cell can take longer to progress ti zipping,
it's like an internal pip so twice as long to zip.
As long as the bird can breathe, it should be fine.
Yellow just looks like dried membrane...unless there was a puddle of yellow, which could be a broken yolk.
OK no puddle and if you zoom in it's eye is right there.. So you think all is well with it? Thank you!

Attachments

• 20180709_085844.jpg
    20180709_085844.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 12
Its peeking.
LOL. I really can't wait until I know exactly what to do. The way I was watching the bill hit the membrane it was trying for we last night. It would push really far out and nothing. We did have one positioned wrong last time. I waited for all other to hatch after reading horror stories of people trying to soon I don't want to but this duck has been ready to come out.

Back
Top Bottom