Black spots in egg?

Pics
I take them out of the incubator when they are moving around well on their own. Basically when I feel comfortable that they can move closer or away from the warmth, depending on how they feel.
If the navel is a little open, it usually doesn't take long for those to finish closing, so whenever you feel comfortable with that, the duckling should be ok.

And on mules... I'm pretty sure I read that incubation time depends on which breed was which parent. I think the incubation time goes by whether the hen is duck or Muscovy. I think. lol
Hmm I'm not sure how you would know that. It's not eating good at all tried egg with Brewers yeast. I'll go check and see how the stomach looks..its pretty active head is wobbly And very clumsy.

Hmm I'm not sure how you would know that. It's not eating good at all tried egg with Brewers yeast. I'll go check and see how the stomach looks..its pretty active head is wobbly And very clumsy.

:( I sure hope it perks up. My last incubator hatch, I had 2 in ICU for 2 days, didn't think they would make it but they just needed some time. Hopefully this little fella is the same.

Did the person you got them from say if the Muscovy they have is a male or female?

I'd love to see some pics when you get a chance. And I forgot, how many other ducklings just hatched?

:( I sure hope it perks up. My last incubator hatch, I had 2 in ICU for 2 days, didn't think they would make it but they just needed some time. Hopefully this little fella is the same.

Did the person you got them from say if the Muscovy they have is a male or female?

I'd love to see some pics when you get a chance. And I forgot, how many other ducklings just hatched?
It sounded like they have at least a pair. But they were not separate so that why he said could be mixed.. He said they have tried to hatch eggs and none of done anything. They have alot of birds. They take in drakes which I think is awesome first ducks I got and all boys but one. Which I have the female khacki cambell. Personally those birds are way to skittish. She is calming Down some associating me with treats I think. I read on ducks for months before I started.. Thought I knew everything books can only say so much. I decided on Ancona and Welsh they seem to lay good and friendly if handled.
I'll get a picture I'm About to move him.

Here is this one

Attachments

• 20180712_114017.jpg
    20180712_114017.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 10

Back
Top Bottom