Black spots in egg?

It's doing good. If legs get corrected it willMake it. It's eating not alot but it is. It's drinking pretty good and pooping. It's belly looks good. It's just lonely so it's getting most of the attention lol it chirps like crazy until. You get over there and then stops. I really hope it's female. I'm to attached. Last night it wanted to be held. Picked it up and fell asleep ❤️

Attachments

• 20180712_225549.jpg
    20180712_225549.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 7
It's doing good. If legs get corrected it willMake it. It's eating not alot but it is. It's drinking pretty good and pooping. It's belly looks good. It's just lonely so it's getting most of the attention lol it chirps like crazy until. You get over there and then stops. I really hope it's female. I'm to attached. Last night it wanted to be held. Picked it up and fell asleep ❤️

Awww! :love
What’s up with the legs and feet now? Still splaying outward or curled or what?
Have you tried putting her with the others?

Awww! :love
What’s up with the legs and feet now? Still splaying outward or curled or what?
Have you tried putting her with the others?
I didn't try putting it with the others yet because of its stomach. I have vet tape on legs. They were going pretty far out I don't think it was normal. Tonight I'll try putting with others I was just worried about the belly. They have there spot soaked within hour didn't want it's belly to rub on it. I'm thinking tonight might be OK to try. It looks like one of legs is trying to go out even with vet tape on. It doesn't move like the rest. I will take it off in few hours see if any better. Also afraid they will run her over, She is alot smaller

Might have to make some adjustments to the hobbles to keep the legs in proper alignment.

So happy to hear how well the lil one is doing and all the attention it's getting boy that is going to be one spoiled ducklings. :love
I think your right about the legs. My husband will be here at noon I'll have him help me. I did try putting one smaller duck in with it last night. Didn't work out to well. She was just chirping up a storm until I picked her up. Then fell right asleep on me. It will be 90 here today. If I'm holding it could it go outside with me? It's sad

Back
Top Bottom