Black Stud Colt For Sale Utah, but will ship

rjv_piper

Songster
12 Years
Dec 28, 2007
Utah
I have a great looking black stud colt for sale. He will be registered paint. His mom is Sparkling Hancock, black and white registered paint. His sire is Robyn Jeans Walker, black registered Quarter. He has horses like Page Boy's First, Shes A Snap, Dash For Cash, on his sire's side. His dam has Go 8 Card, Ritas Lil King, and J Bars Black Majic in her lines.

He is beautiful, solid black, and going to be BIG. He is eight months old, weaned, halter broke, ver docile, trailers, lounges, and is ready to go. I'm asking $1,000 for him.

I can deliver him anywhere from Utah to Oregon in November. More details to come. If you have any questions, please post on this thread, or PM me.

These pictures were taken today.

24447qv.jpg

2z6ij36.jpg

2i9gz7k.jpg

http://vanvaranch.blogspot.com/
Check out my blog for more info on this horse, and other horses for sale from VAN VA Ranch.

Last edited:
Did they put Pennsylvania between Utah to Oregon yet. LOL

He is nice I wish I could get him.

I'm sure you don't have a problem selling him.

roll.png
I love him to death! lol He's so sweet and my mom's favorite color is black...
tongue.png
Here's the story behind him and his dad...

So I used to show his grandma in 4-H. She was great! She was perfect build for halter, loved the speed, but was nice and calm during the pleasure classes. We decided to breed her to Just N Time For Cash becuase we also had her two sisters and they threw great babies, but we only got geldings and we needed to keep her lines going.
So we bred her hoping for a filly, but she threw a colt...
hmm.png
lol I still love colts, but I don't like keeping them stud because they are sometimes hard to work with. So we didn't geld him for a while, and named him Walker. He was a sweetie! He was small, jet black, and very easy to work with. I worked with him while he was young, and he ended up being so easy to work with, he would lay down, and I'd lay down on his stomach
smile.png

That year, I was sitting first in my class on his mom, Meadow. She was doing great. I was getting ready to go to the State show. First. I was so excited. Then, one day, on a Monday, I went out to feed, and found my black beauty mare dead. Poor Walker didn't know what to do with himself, and I was distraught being only 11 years old or so...
I still had Walker. He helped me through that time because he was only about 5 months old or so, and it was such a shock to him, but he kept going. We decided that if he was going to be nice and easy to work with, then we would keep him stud for a couple of years and geld him later.
Well, we bred him to a couple of our best horses, and now we have Chester. A spitting image of his dad, and his grandma.

There's a long post, but I hope you'll read it
smile.png

Quote:
I did read it. Do you know why the mare died? My granddaughter would just love him.
love.gif

My DH trains race horse's, sulkies. He had a horse racing it was still a stud. He had gotten this horse from the Amish. He was the gentlest horse I have ever known. One time I was putting him back in the stall and he stepped on my foot. Well the horse jumped before I did. I started laughing even though it hurt. I miss that horse, he was sold after he was done racing I couldn't find him to buy him back. His name was Keystone Quintom, he was big and red. We called him Rooster. I no longer get attached to these horses because I know they could be here one day and in three months be gone. Thats my little story.
sad.png

Good luck selling him.

No, I don't know why she died. She was fine the night before, up and eating, and she didn't look like she had been thrashing around at all... It was very sad...

Rooster sounds like Walker. lol
lol.png
Walker is this one's dad, and he was great. It broke my heart when we gelded him, but my mom was afraid of him... I trusted him with my life.
roll.png

How can he be a registered APHA Paint? How big of a belly patch does he have? he doesn't look like he has near enough color to qualify. He looks like a grade colt. Is he registered with a different registry? Thanks Kari

Quote:

He will be registered solid black paint. He has no white on him except on his front left leg, and his face.

That is why I asked, as far as I knew there is no way to register him with APHA without at least Belly spots. Has this changed? He is cute, goodluck with him.

In less something else has changed as long as one parent is registered paint (and the other is paint, qh, or thoroughbred) then he can be registered paint. And as far as I know it's always been that way, the only thing I know of that has changed is they now require atleast one parent to be paint (were as before they'd register crop outs).

He's cute, to bad I don't need another horse!

Thanks! Yeah, his mom is paint, and his dad is Quarter. I also know you have to double register the stallion and get permission from the APHA to be able to register the foal. His stallion has been double registered.

Back
Top Bottom