blackberries.. poop *crackberry*

I have the Blackberry Storm (older one) and I love it
big_smile.png

However sometimes it does remind me of those old computers we had back in the day.....lol

Anytime it does something funky it's usually curable by turning it off and removing the battery to do a complete reboot. Using the "full power off" does not accomplish this, you have to actually remove the battery for a few minutes. After that, all the problems that I've ever had resolved themselves.

I HAVE noticed that sometimes it deletes messages on me. I will clear a chat out before bed, but not delete it competely because I find it easier to just "reply" to the people that I have previously talked to......but I wake up in the morning and the chat that I cleared is competely gone. Never noticed it doing anything to messages that I haven't cleared out though.

Quote:
my grandma has that phone. i wanted it but i'm glad t-mobile never got it. i hate that phone. i have trouble cuz i always have nails and it's hard to handle cuz it's a heat censor type thing. drives me NUTS!!

sometimes mine freezes and i take the battery out. that off switch is useless. lol

Quote:
Thankfully they eliminated the roller ball scroller in the next model...the Curve. We were just eligible for upgrades and very glad that they changed it to a touch pad! No more stuck roller balls!

on the message thing going into your options and see how long it is set to keep messages, on the scroll ball get a alcohol pad and run it over the ball making the ball move around a bunch that will clean the ball and should help if it starts to freeze up or not work try taking battery out, also your should have come with a disk for the computer plug it in and see if there are updates for it. I did this and it took care of a bunch of problems plus you can back up your phone so what ever you have on it will be saved incase anything happens you can then re download anything you have lost. I get my tracker ball replaced for free I don't see why someone would charge that much for a simple fix.

Back
Top Bottom